Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Paint should be dried out (do not throw away wet paint) and disposed of with your garbage.
- The paint can be put on cardboard to dry. Once dried dispose of the cardboard.
- Use kitty litter or floor dry
- Use paint hardener (available at local hardware supply stores)
- New/Full/Unused paint may be donated to The Brookings Habitat Restore
- Ask neighbors, friends, family members etc. if they have a use for the paint.