Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
- The paint can be put on cardboard to dry. Once dried dispose of the cardboard.
- Use kitty litter or floor dry
- Use paint hardener (available at local hardware supply stores)
Show All Answers
Paint should be dried out (do not throw away wet paint) and disposed of with your garbage.
- New/Full/Unused paint may be donated to The Brookings Habitat Restore
- Ask neighbors, friends, family members etc. if they have a use for the paint.