An Ordinance Amending Section 94-222 of the Zoning Ordinances of the City of Brookings and pertaining to the procedure for Conditional Use Applications
Be It Ordained by the Governing Body of the City of Brookings, South Dakota that Section 94-222 of the Zoning Ordinances of the City of Brookings be amended as follows:
Sec. 94-222. – Application.
To obtain a conditional use permit, the applicant shall file a written application on a form furnished by the community development department. The application shall be submitted on or before the 1st day of the month in order for the Conditional Use Permit application to be considered at the following month’s Planning Commission meeting (e.g. file by August 1st for consideration at the September Planning Commission meeting). Every application shall contain the following information:
- Legal description of the land upon which such conditional use is requested, together with the street address.
- Name and address of each owner of the property.
- Name, address, phone number and signature of the applicant.
- Zoning district classification under which the property is regulated at the time of such application.
- A site plan unless waived by the community development department.
- Any other information concerning the property as may be requested by the community development department.
Any and all ordinances in conflict herewith are hereby repealed.
First Reading: June 22, 2021
Second Reading: July 13, 2021
Published: July 16, 2021
CITY OF BROOKINGS, SD
Oepke G. Niemeyer, Mayor
Bonnie Foster, City Clerk