Make An eComment
Make Your Voice Heard
Provide an eComment to the Brookings City Council. NOTE: You will be required to set up an account to use this feature. Anonymous comments are not allowed.
- Access the Meeting Agenda: https://cityofbrookings.legistar.com/calendar.aspx
- To view City Council Meetings, click on the Calendar Tab.
- Click "List View"
- Select the desired year from the year drop-down menu. Select "City Council" from the meeting drop-down menu.
- Search for the meeting by date.
- Click the meeting date.
- Click the eComment link located in the far right column.
- A new window will open and the meeting agenda items will be displayed.
- Click "Comment" next to the appropriate agenda item.
- The eComment form will become available for that agenda item.
- (Optional) Select an option that reflects your position on the item: (Oppose / Neutral / Support)
- Enter your comments in the field provided.
- There is a 500 character limit. A running counter displays how many characters are remaining as you type.
- (Optional) If you want to add an attachment to your comment, click "Choose a File" and upload your file.
- There is a limit of 3 files. (files must be in pdf, doc, text, csv, and xls)
- Click "Submit Comment."
- You will be required to set up an account: First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Following setting up your account, you will receive a verification email. This email needs to be accessed to verify the email. Once your account is verifid, please log Username and Password for future access.