- Larson Ice Center (LIC) is a city-owned facility. LIC city employees have final authority.
- Children under eight years old must be supervised by a responsible person sixteen years or older.
- Horseplay of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No vulgar language, taunting, throwing objects on the ice or in the bleachers.
- No slapping or hanging on the rink glass.
- No pets allowed in the facility.
- No spitting in the facility.
- Carrying people on-ice is not allowed.
- No street shoes allowed on-ice.
- Eating or drinking (except water) is not permitted on-ice.
- No alcohol is allowed in the facility, except during city-approved events.
- Coaches must adhere to the facility schedule. The ice must be clear of people and equipment at the scheduled end-time. Any run-over is the responsibility of the coach(es).
- No one is allowed on the boards or on-ice while the resurfacer is operating, except those assisting with the nets, and they must leave the ice immediately after the nets are tilted.
- After resurfacing, patrons/participants are allowed back on the ice after the rink resurfacer doors have been closed and secured.
- Stick/puck play is only allowed on-ice.
- Helmets are required on-ice when sticks/pucks are present or during any USA Hockey sanctioned activity.
- Dry-land activities may not include sticks, pucks or balls of any type, except in city-designated shooting areas with a responsible adult present. Helmets are required during any shooting activity.
- The City of Brookings is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The Larson Ice Center is a zero-tolerance facility.
Thank you for your cooperation to insure everyone's enjoyment.
City of Brookings Parks System