- Check to see if the plot is still available. A map of the previous year's plots is available at the Parks and Recreation Office located at 520 3rd Street, Suite 130. If the previous year's plot has been rented, pick another available plot.
- Name, address, plot number, and payment are due at the time of the reservation.
- Come into the Parks and Recreation Office located at 520 3rd Street, Suite 130 and select a plot from the garden map. You must supply your name and a mailing address.
- Pay the $35 fee for the garden plot.
- When the gardens are ready for planting, a letter stating when you can start planting as well as when the water will be turned on and our rules will be emailed or mailed to those not having email. The letters do not go out until the plots are ready for use in late April or May.
For more information, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department by calling (605) 692-2708.